The risk scale that we use to build our portfolios is made up of 10 profiles overall (risk profile 1 is 100% cash so we do not run an investment portfolio for this level of risk). This means that the High Medium Risk portfolio is suitable for investors who have an attitude to accepting risk of average.
This portfolio contains mainly higher- risk investments such as shares, with some lower- and medium-risk investments such as cash, bonds and property. While a portfolio like this should rise and fall in value less than a higher-risk portfolio, the value of investments can always go down as well as up.
The combined ongoing charges figure (OCF) for the funds in this portfolio is 0.82% per annum.
|Low Medium Risk||Benchmark|
The returns shown here are regarded as simulated as they do not represent a single client account or an average of customer returns. The data is calculated using our model portfolios. The returns are calculated after City House Investors management fees of 0.5% per annum plus Vat. Returns also account for investment fund costs. Dividends have been included on an accrual basis. The charts show returns on a monthly basis. The Last 12 months performance calculated for 12 months to the end of the previous month, the all time performance is from inception on 01.01.2016 to the end of the previous month and the annual performance is based on calendar years. Source of price data: Financial Express
Our portfolios are benchmarked against one of the below fund sectors based on the risk profile of the portfolio:
- UT Mixed Investment 0% – 35% Shares – Very Low Risk and Low Risk portfolios
- UT Mixed Investment 20% – 60% Shares – Lowest Medium Risk and Low Medium Risk portfolios
- UT Mixed Investment 40% – 85% Shares – High Medium Risk and Highest Medium Risk portfolios
- UT Flexible Investment Risk Profiles – High Risk, Very High Risk and Highest Risk portfolios
These fund sectors are provided by the UK Investment Association (IA). IA compute the average returns from a composite of funds which comply with the sectors classification based on the type of asset, region or industry sector in which they invest. These include funds from firms such as Barclays, BlackRock, Fidelity, HSBC, JP Morgan, and others.
Percentage return of Low Medium Risk portfolio Vs benchmark
- UK Equities (26.75%)
- UK Corporate Fixed Interest (19.56%)
- North American Equities (18.39%)
- European Equities (12.05%)
- UK Fixed Interest (10.96%)
- Global Fixed Interest (4.28%)
- Japanese Equities (2.96%)
- Asia Pacific Emerging Equities (2.00%)
- Money Market (1.54%)
- Others (1.50%)
- UK (55.49%)
- North America (20.23%)
- Europe ex UK (14.44%)
- Japan (2.93%)
- Asia Pacific (1.54%)
- Australasia (1.35%)
- Money Market (1.08%)
- Other (1.42%)