High Risk Alpha Manager Portfolio
At City House Investors we search the globe to find exceptional investment managers to work for you, as we feel the most gifted talent cannot be found in one firm, we review and adjust the managers that we include in this portfolio every three months. You can access this portfolio via a low cost SIPP, ISA or Investment Account by investing new funds or by transferring your existing pensions, ISAs or investment accounts with no initial charge.
This portfolio contains mainly higher- risk investments such as shares, with the occasional lower- and medium-risk investments such as bonds and property. Because of this, there is a possibility you may not get back as much money on your investments as you put in, particularly in the short term. The combined ongoing charges figure (OCF) for the funds in this portfolio is 0.86% per annum.
Every three months we will:
- Review over 10,000 funds and assess the quality, performance and cost.
- Filter funds with support from the Morning Star Analyst Rating, FE fundinfo Alpha Manager and Crown Fund Rating, to ensure you continue to be invested in high quality funds.
- Rebalance the asset allocation of your portfolio to make sure it is aligned with the investment risk profile that you have chosen.
- Adjust your portfolio without you having to lift and finger, leaving you to enjoy the fun parts of life.
Annual portfolio performance – Historic performance is no guarantee of future returns.
- Asia Pacific Emerging Equities (35.96%)
- UK Equities (15.72%)
- Other International Equities (9.60%)
- North American Equities (7.47%)
- European Equities (6.10%)
- Japanese Equities (6.08%)
- Asia Pacific Equities (5.94%)
- Property (4.83%)
- Global Fixed Interest (3.62%)
- Others (4.67%)
- Pacific Basin (32.31%)
- UK (19.39%)
- North America (13.75%)
- Asia Pacific (9.70%)
- Europe ex UK (6.67%)
- Japan (6.08%)
- Global Emerging Markets (4.84%)
- Money Market (2.81%)
- Australasia (1.38%)
- Other (3.08%)
Portfolio FE fundinfo Alpha Managers
The returns shown here are regarded as simulated as they do not represent a single client account or an average of customer returns. The data is calculated using our model portfolios. The returns are calculated after City House Investors management fees of 0.5% per annum. Returns also account for investment fund costs. Dividends have been included on an accrual basis. The charts show returns on a monthly basis assuming a £10,000 investment. The Last 12 months performance calculated for 12 months to the end of the previous month, the all time performance is from inception on 01.01.2016 for all portfolios (with the exception of the Sustainable Portfolio which has an inception date of 01.01.2019) to the end of the previous month and the annual performance is based on calendar years. Source of price data: Financial Express
Our portfolios are benchmarked against one of the below fund sectors based on the risk profile of the portfolio:
- UT Mixed Investment 0% – 35% Shares – Very Low Risk and Low Risk portfolios
- UT Mixed Investment 20% – 60% Shares – Lowest Medium Risk, Low Medium Risk and Low Medium Risk Socially Responsible portfolios
- UT Mixed Investment 40% – 85% Shares – High Medium Risk and Highest Medium Risk portfolios
- UT Flexible Investment Risk Profiles – High Risk, Very High Risk and Highest Risk portfolios
These fund sectors are provided by the UK Investment Association (IA). IA compute the average returns from a composite of funds which comply with the sectors classification based on the type of asset, region or industry sector in which they invest. These include funds from firms such as Barclays, BlackRock, Fidelity, HSBC, JP Morgan, and others.